More than 50% of all Merger & Acquisition Transactions FAIL.
Our primary objective is to maximize value for our clients. Invictus Capital Advisors, LLC‘s Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures (M&A) team can accomplish that investment objective as a result of our extensive experience structuring and executing successful mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, as well as corporate finance transactions, balanced with a clear understanding of our client’s industry, business, and personal needs.
Invictus Capital Advisors, LLC‘s professionals offer decades of knowledge and experience to manage the unique corporate finance requirements and demands of companies in the $10 million to $200 million valuation range, backed by our participation in thousands of transactions and advisory engagements.
Our transaction process is client-controlled. Assuring the client’s right to accept or reject any transaction advisory assistance is a key priority in Invictus Capital Advisors, LLC‘s Ten-Step Transaction Process Checklist:
- Understanding the client’s needs and wants
- Business valuation and assessment of current market conditions
- Development of a customized, focused, international and comprehensive marketing strategy
- Preparation of marketing materials and documentation
- Execution of the methodical, intensive marketing strategy
- Solicitation of offers
- Negotiation of Letters of intent (LOI) for Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Advise through investor due dilligence
- Closing process assistance
- Post-closing assistance